GLOBAL CENTER FOR RUSSIAN LANGUAGE AND CULTURE STUDIES
RUSSIAN AS A FOREIGN LANGUAGE FOR STUDENTS AND ADULTS
Global Center for Russian Language and Culture Studies/Academy of Russian Language is one of the world's biggest center to provide teaching of Russian Language as a Foreign Language to international students. We offer a wide range of Russian Language courses to suit all abilities - from Elementary to Advanced Level. Our courses are designed to develop all language skills - speaking, listening and understanding, reading and writing
Russian Language courses are highly intensive and have the goal to help students achive the required level of proficiency. The Global Center offers the following programs, both On-Campus and Online, or Hybrid:
- ONLINE Russian Language Preparatory Course/General Russian: from Elementary Level to Advanced (A1 A2, B1-B2, C1-C2)
Prior to an enrollment at a Russian University or College, all Foreign students are required to pass a Russian Language Proficiency test (TORFL). Foreign students with beginner's knowledge of Russian are required to take a oneyear Russian Language Preparatory Course. Upon successful completion the preparatory course students can apply for any programs at a Russian University or College.
- Duration: 12 - 24 months
- Language Proficiency Level:First Certification Level B1
- Test Preparation/Proficiency Testing
- Certificate of Completion TORFL
- ONLINE/In-CAMPUS Russian Intensive and Immersion Course: Elementary Level - Advanced Level (A1-A2, B1-B2, C1-C2)
Our intensive and Immersion Course helps you master the language by active speaking, reading, writing, and listening skills in formal knowledge, grammar study, and vocabulary building. The main goal of the Course, which is designed for students of all levels of language proficiency, is lingvistic immersion. Your instructor will focus mainly on speaking and listening, however, these classes will include some grammar and reading as well.
- Duration: 12 months (A1-A2), 12-24 months (B1-B2), 12-24 (C1-C2)
- Certificate of Completion
- ONLINE/In-CAMPUS Intensive Russian Language Course for Business or Employment: Travel, Education, Military, Medical, Law, Constraction, Banking, Finance, Science & Technology, Real Estate, Oil & Gas Industry, Energy, Marketing & PR, Games & Apps and many more industries cover. Documentation and professional writing.
The main aim of this course is to familiarize the student with business vocabulary and communication. Students will learn how to describe a company, write a resume and apply for a job, analyze and compose an advertisement, communicate with partners.
- Duration: 12-24 months
- Certificate of Completion
Russian Language Course Advantages:
- Interactive Vocabulary Practice
- Phonetic and Pronunciation Voice Drills
- Live situations and communications
- Reading comprehension
- Practical Grammar
- VR-based communication
- Lexical Semantics
Exam Preparation and Certification
All our students upon successful preparatory course completion guided to take the State Test of Russian as a Foreign Language (TORFL) and recieve a certificate which states their level of Russian Language Proficiency according to the European common framework of languages.
Global Center for Russian Language and Culture Studies conducts the following certification testing of Russian as a Foreign Language (TORFL):
- Testing in all levels of RFL: A1-A2, B1-B2, C1-C2 for enrollment at a Russian University or College.
- Testing of Russian Language for conferment of citizenship of the Russian Federation
- Testing of Russian Language, Russian history and basic Russian Legislation for obtaining a residency permit, a temporary residency permit, a work permit/patent, for a business.