Florida International Education and Culture Center is an independent International Center for bilingual and bicultural curriculum. In today's globalized and independent world, having a transitional perspective is a critical and valuable skill for success. FINECC is dedicated to the development of academic and immersion programs throughout the world and to the creation of an educational environment at home and abroad where students are challenged and inspired to enhance their social and intellectual awareness by exploring and learning different languages, cultures, lifestyles, values, and beliefs.
FINECC offers language programs to individuals and educational institutions around the world, with course of length and curricula varying to accomodate a range of language proficiencies, from basic to advanced. There are two large academic centers: Global Center for Russian Language and Culture Studies and School of Global Languages and Cross-Culture Communication. FINECC's main office is located in Orlando, Central Florida.
The faculty, staff, administrators, and students of Florida International Education and Culture Center are commited to creating an inclusive learning environment which encourages all members of the campus community to expand their intellectual, creative, and social horizons.
To facilitate this mission, we promote academic excellence in the teaching and scholarly activities of our faculty, encourage personalized student learning, foster interactions and partnerships with our surrounding communities, and provide opportunities for the intellectual and cultural enrichment.
What Makes Us Distinct:
- We have been teaching since 1997
- Over 2,000 students from over 30 different countries join our courses annually
- Structured methods of teaching + intensive language immersion + multimedia materials with live communication and language interraction
- Technology-Integrated Classroom System
- Language Learning Platforms (LMS)
- VR-based language learning and communication
- Blended Courses: In-Campus, Online, and Blended (Hybrid) Courses
- Small Groups (only 3 - 5 students) & Individual
- Student monitoring and evaluation
- Certification of Completion
- Exam Preparation