Florida International Educational and Culture Center is now hiring:
Foreign Language Instructor (part-time)
The Foreign Language Instructor is responsible for planning and implementation of a language specific immersion program for adults and children. Foreign Language Instructors have advanced proficiency in at least one of the following languages: Russian, English, Spanish. Candidate should have online/on campus teaching experience teaching the target language in a proficiency oriented environment to adults/or children on an intensive basis.
- Bachelor's/or Master's Degree in one of the following fields or related studies: Education, Foreign Language/Linguistics.
- Two or more years of xperience teaching beginning and intermediate language for adults and children.
- Ability to use the latest technology and teaching techniques.
- Online teaching experience; knowledge of learning management systems.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build and nurture strong relationships
Interested candidates should submit resume and cover letter via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Applications will be accepted until position is filled.
Florida International Education and Culture Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be subject to a background check during the interview process.